Barnes Bullets TAC-XPD 45ACP 185GR HP 20 ROUNDS
Barnes Bullets | Barnes Ammo|
precision in a factory loaded round. Offered with Barnes’ deadly TSX, Tipped TSX, and TSX-FN all copper bullets, these rounds deliver lower fouling, better accuracy, greater
velocity, and lower pressure for performance you will love. The bullets’ all copper construction delivers a lighter bullet than comparable lead core bullets, delivering higher
velocities, flatter trajectories, and less recoil. This construction also delivers nearly 100% weight retention and produces surer, deeper penetration with its specially engineered nose cavity that peels back into four sharp-edged petals that cut through game. This specially designed nose cavity also expands to double the bullet’s diameter almost
cut into the bullet shank serve as relief valves as the bullet travels down the bore, giving the copper material a place to expand into under pressure for reduced pressure, less
fouling, Barnes Bullets, Barnes Ammo, Barnes Bullets Load Data, Barnes Bullets Reloading Data, Buy Barnes bullets.
Barnes Bullets Load Data | Barnes Bullets Reloading Data.
When loading a Barnes TSX, Tipped TSX or LRX bullet, your rifle may prefer a bullet jump of anywhere between .050” up to .250” or more. This distance off the lands (rifling),
aka “jump” may be limited to the rifles throat length, magazine length and bullet length.
When selecting the cartridge overall length (COAL) we recommend starting with a minimum “jump” of .050” off of the lands. You can test different seating depths and find a
“sweet spot” that your particular firearm prefers. We suggest working in at least .025” increments as follows seating the bullet deeper to allow a further jump. Your test plan
could look something like this:
1st group- .050” jump
2nd group- .075” jump
3rd group- .100” jump
4th group- .125” jump
5th group- .150“ jump
6th group- * see below
*In rifles that have long throats you may be limited on how close you are able to get the bullet to the lands. In these instances, it is not uncommon to find the best accuracy with a jump of .200” or more. Barnes Bullets Load Data.
powder, for the powder type and charge greatly affects the overall accuracy of each individual firearm. Barnes Bullets Load Data. Barnes Bullets Load Data.
Buy Barnes bullets.
- All copper accuracy, terminal performance, and handloaded precision in a factory round
- Cartridges feature TSX, Tipped TSX, or TSX-FN all copper bullets
- All copper bullet – lower fouling, better accuracy, greater velocity and lower pressure
- Lighter weight – higher velocities, flatter trajectories, and less recoil
- Nearly 100% weight retention after penetration
- Specially engineered nose cavity peels back into four sharp-edged petals
- Petals double bullet’s diameter almost immediately after impact
- Bullet shank rings serve as relief valves for less fouling and better barrel harmonics, Buy Barnes bullets.
BARNES DEFENSE AMMUNITION
BBI 45ACPP 185G TAC-XP
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BPD45AP1|