Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm 5″ Barrel 17 RDs Flat Dark Earth without Safety
M&P 2.0 9mm | M&P 9mm 2.0 | Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm Upgrades.
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy, M&P 2.0 9mm, M&P 9mm 2.0, Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm Upgrades, Buy M&P 2.0 9mm, M&P 2.0 9mm Compact 9mm, S&W M&P 2.0 9mm.
Buy M&P 2.0 9mm | M&P 2.0 9mm Compact 9mm | S&W M&P 2.0 9mm.
The biggest market differentiator when the M&P was introduced was the interchangeable backstrap system. The user wasn’t stuck with a single, love-it-or-leave-it grip size.He or she now had the ability to slim the grip down, or up, to match hand size. This made a lot of people really happy.In 2017 the M&P line was refreshed with the release of the “M&P 2.0”. Some notable improvements were made including an extended steel liner in the polymer frame, an improved magazine release, a (supposedly) improved the trigger, more aggressive grip texturing, and a few cosmetic changes.This is when I really dove into the M&P line. Though I have yet to carry one (other than the Shield), they are my preferred striker-fired pistols.Today I am going to examine the full-sized version of the M&P9 2.0. It features a 4.25” barrel and a grip frame that accommodates a 17-round magazine. I will also briefly discuss the Compact, 3.5”, 15-round version, Buy M&P 2.0 9mm, M&P 2.0 9mm Compact 9mm, S&W M&P 2.0 9mm.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Additional features include:
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 1
- Finish: Polymer frame with stainless steel and Armornite® barrel and slide
- Safety: Does not come with a safety
- Barrel: 5 inches
- Includes dual steel white dot front sight and white, 2-dot rear sight
- Striker fire action for exceptional performance and reduced snagging
- Overall length of firearm is 8.3 inches
- Textured grip with 18-degree angle offers natural point of aim
- Includes four interchangeable Palmswell grip inserts in S, M, M/L, and L for premium hand fit and trigger reach
- Tactile and audible trigger reset, as well as lighter trigger pull
- Stainless steel chassis has been extended to reduce flex and torque when firing
- No tactile loaded chamber indicator
- Does not come with a safety
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Flat Dark Earth|
|Manufacturer Part Number||11989|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|